IoT WebTalk: How Can C-V2X Create an Environment that Improves Quality of Life for Everyone?
IoT Web Talk - Wednesday 1 July, 15:00 CEST, 14:00 BST, 09:00 EDT
C-V2X (Cellular Vehicle-to-Everything) is a set of technologies that enables vehicles to communicate with each other and other smart transport solution. While these benefits can already be achieved with secure and established 4G LTE network infrastructure, 5G will scale up the full potential of C-V2X. With this come societal benefits and business opportunities for the connected vehicle market.
This non-technical session discusses how C-V2X can enable more efficient driving and deliver improved road safety for all traffic participants:
- The socio-economic benefits of connected vehicles for people and the environment (V2P/V2I)
- The seamless evolution for V2X from 4G to 5G
- C-V2X trials and use cases
- C-V2X state of the market and deployment roadmap
Leading industry experts:
- Maxime Flament, 5GAA CTO
- Dr Shane Rooney, Executive Director, IoT Networks, GSMA
- Amaia White, Programme Manager, GSMA
More Info and Registration here.